What is the 10G 80km optical module?
Then I want to ask you a question, maybe you hear about 10G optical modules, 20G optical modules, etc., but do you know what the 10G optical module means?
A 10G optical module is an optical module that can transmit and receive 10G data signals per second. Depending on the package, 10G optical modules can be classified into XENPAK optical modules, X2 optical modules, XFP optical modules, and SFP+ optical modules. Also, each 10G optical module has a different transmission rate. Today, I will introduce you to the 10G 80 km optical model.
The SFP+ optical transceiver is an upgrade to the SFP. SFP has been widely used on Gigabit Ethernet and 1G, 2G, 4G Fibre Channel. In order to adapt to higher data rates, SFP+ has designed enhanced electromagnetic shielding and signal protection characteristics than SFP and has developed new electrical interface specifications.
10G 80km BIDI SFP+ optical module
. Up to 11.1gbps data link
. 80 km in SMF transmission
. Hot-swappable SFP + footprint
. In line with SFP+ MSA LC connector
. Single +3.3v power supply
. Commercial / industrial case operating temperature range: -10 ° C to 70 ° C / -40 ° C to 85 ° C
. Low power consumption
10G CWDM SFP+ optical module
10G DWDM SFP+ optical module
▪ Fit to set trigger – 8431, set trigger – 8432 and IEE802.3ae
▪ 10 Gbase-ZR, 2g/4g/8g/10g Fibre Channel application
▪ Applicable in 100 GHz channel spacing Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing System
▪ link is up to 80 kilometers in length
▪ Typical low power consumption 1.4 w (maximum 2 w):
▪ 5 o C 70 o C operating temperature
▪ Single 3.3 v power supply
▪ Diagnose performance monitoring module temperature, supply voltage, laser bias current, transmitted optical power, received optical power
▪ RoHS6 compatible and lead-free
The XFP rate is 10G and is a standardized package for serial optical transceiver modules. XFP optical modules are mainly used for optical fiber transmission in data communication and telecommunication transmission networks.